Introducing the Norvik Blues Double Edge Safety Razor, designed to be your ideal companion for a smooth and worry-free shaving experience. Its colorful, sleek design adds a touch of individuality and charm to your grooming routine. Meticulously crafted with premium materials, the Norvik Navy razor is built to endure and offers unparalleled practicality.
- Exceptionally gentle on your skin, ensuring a pain-free shaving experience.
- The classic design exudes charm and uniqueness.
- Crafted with top-quality materials, guaranteeing durability and practicality.
- Features a double-edge design for an exceptionally close and comfortable shave.
- Versatile for both professional and personal use.
- The detachable blade design simplifies the cleaning process.
Package Includes: 1 x Norvik BLUES Safety Razor
Why a safety razor? The reasons are many but one that seems to have started the use of what is called a safety razor is the design. A safety razor is an implement with a protective device positioned between the edge of the blade and the skin. The initial purpose of these protective devices was to reduce the level of skill needed for injury free shaving.
The reality is that protective devices for razors shave existed since at least the 1700's. A French cutler Jean-Jacques Perret added a protective Guard to a regular straight razor. and h added a protect guard to a regular straight razor and that was the first known occurrence of the term "Safety Razor". Then in the 1900's the double edge disposable blade was invented and having two sharpened edges. That razor came to prominence during WWI, so popular that the military even issued them in shaving kits for the servicemen